The history of Tegernseerhofs reaches back over 1,000 years, when Emperor Henry II to the Benedictine monastery Tegernsee “two Huben country” in the Wachau presented. In 1176 it was built the Tegernseerhof – named after its owner.
Today, many centuries later, the Tegernseerhof is already in the 5th Generation owned by the family Mittelbach. His name is preserved, as is the ancient knowledge of wine, passed down from generation to generation.
The vineyards extend over Tegernseerhofs the most beautiful sites of the Wachau. They are characterized by steep terraces of solid bedrock, which are optimally caressed by the winds and the sun. The result is an incredible concentration of flavors that can be seen in the emeralds of the estate in many ways. Whether Grüner Veltliner or Riesling, each wine has its own personality – each with its own character.
|T26 Grüner Veltliner||Wachau|